We’ve all heard the term crisis planning but what does it really mean? Is there more than one way to handle a crisis?
ElderCounsel Principal Louis Pierro covers this topic during this 1-hour course. You'll learn strategies used in crisis planning and take away a roadmap of strategies used when you engage in this very profitable area of elder law.
- Why clients in crisis are highly motivated to engage you (and less price-sensitive)
- How to find them
- How to build a team to respond to crisis, with the Elder Law Attorney as quarterback!
- Winning legal strategies you can employ immediately in crisis planning
- How annuities and P-Notes fit into the planning picture
- Resources available to get you started and help walk you through the first crisis cases