May is National Elder Law Month and was created by NAELA to acknowledge the profession which supports the senior community (defined as people over 65 years) with all of their planning needs. It is celebrated by elder law attorneys throughout the country who offer public seminars and other activities to educate the public.
Help spread the word about elder law! Let us know why you chose elder law. Better yet, let us know why elder law chose you!
Write a blog or take a video explaining why you selected elder law as an area of practice within your law firm. Post it to social media during the month of May to spread the word for National Elder Law Month and you'll be entered into a drawing to win a Visa gift card!
Three people will win $100!
Enter to win in 3 easy steps:
- Post a video or link to a blog article you wrote to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Instagram during the month of May
- Use hashtag #ElderLawChoseMe
- Tag ElderCounsel in the original post or comment (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
Other important details:
- One entry per person. (More than one person can enter from the same law firm.)
- You do not need to be an attorney to win. Paralegals, trust administrators, funding coordinators, and anyone on your team in your law firm can enter.
- You do not need to be an ElderCounsel member to win.
- 3 people will be randomly selected to win a $100 Visa gift card!
- Winners will be announced Monday, June 6, 2022.
ElderCounsel will also share your social media posts to promote your business. Let's flood the industry news feeds with why elder law chose us!
If you aren't sure what to say or write, here's a video ElderCounsel CEO Valerie Peterson, J.D. did a few years back to give you a starting point. Remember, your video doesn't have to be professionally recorded. A webcam or smartphone is really all that you need.