This is the time of year when we pause and reflect on all of which we are thankful. Here at ElderCounsel, we are thankful for our members, for your confidence in us and your contribution to our ever-growing community. We are also grateful and honored to assist you in serving your clients: elderly citizens, people with special needs, and our Veterans.
As an elder law attorney, here are five things you may be thankful for this season—if so, share your gratitude and extend the spirit of giving thanks with your clients, referral sources, and family and friends.
- The ability to help clients plan before a crisis happens.
- Other professionals that help you serve your clients.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Trustworthy and committed family members of your clients.
- Your own support system: family and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. May you enjoy time and celebration with them this holiday season.