The current pandemic has raised awareness of the need to plan for the unexpected. Now is the time to get your entire office up-to-speed from office processes to understanding the legal options for your elderly clients.
We’ve all spent the last 6+ weeks adjusting to life amid a pandemic. As with all other in-person events, we’ve moved our upcoming programs to online only experiences. Luckily this is not something new to us. We are excited to continue hosting quality events for attorneys and their support teams that are taking these challenging days as a time to make improvements to their processes from document drafting to client outreach and workflows.
If you are looking for a program to truly take your entire team to the next level, join us virtually next month for the Elder Law Immersion Camp.
We have two versions of this camp going on at the same time—one legal-technical for the attorneys in your practice and one for your support staff.
Attorney Track (June 8-10) (Learn More)
- Learn legal-technical rules and strategies needed to be a knowledgeable advocate for the elderly.
- Focus on integral practice building structures to determine how to get your business aligned with your overall goals and steps to achieve that success.
- Topics include crisis planning strategies, Medicaid planning, proactive planning, initial consult, pricing, and more.
- Registration for this course also includes a full year program filled with relevant educational topics that you can listen to on a suggested schedule or at your own pace. Immediately following the in-person event, you will go through an implementation series. You will draft documents and review them with the instructors on a live webinar. There are also monthly calls to continue training with the instructors and to hold you accountable, so you stay on track.
Support Staff Track (June 8-9) (Learn More)
- You will attend the first day with the attorneys to learn the same rules and regulations for Medicaid planning and crisis planning strategies.
- Day two will break away from the attorneys and will focus on streamlining processes and drafting in the office. You will also learn how to utilize ElderDocx® design sheets for drafting documents and drive deeper into case studies and trust administration.
As always, if you’ve attended one of these events in the past, you can participate for ½ off tuition. Email email@example.com for your discount code.