2017 has been quite the year, to say the least. We are reflecting back and looking at some of our top blog articles of the year. Taking time to reflect back on what means the most to our readers is important to us. We are here to help elder law attorneys stay on top of recent cases/rulings, law changes, and resources so they can build and maintain successful law practices.
Below are the most read articles on the ElderCounsel blog for 2017. We even threw in a bonus #11 article since it was so close in rating to #10 that we couldn't leave it off the list.
Top 10 11 Articles Read in 2017
- Big Win for Irrevocable Trusts in Massachusetts
- 3 Tips to Make 2017 Your Best Year Yet
- Idaho Further Expands the Definition of "Estate" for Recovery Purposes
- How to Find Success as an Elder Law Attorney
- Does a VA Pension Claim Die With the Claimant?
- The Effect of Nursing Home Medicaid on Aid and Attendance
- What is Proactive Planning?
- Nursing Home Costs See Biggest Increase in 13 Years
- A Checklist to Get Your Law Firm on Track for Trust Administration
- Senate Releases "Better Care Reconciliation Act" to Replace Obamacare
- How to Market and Grow Your Elder Law Practice
As you can see, our readers expect and appreciate legal-technical articles.
Our goal is to provide tools and updates that support you as you navigate the growth and vitality of your elder law practice. If you have any questions on how ElderCounsel can partner with you to increase your practice efficiencies—from education to document drafting software or practice development system—schedule a demo or call us at (888) 789-9908 today.