And just like that, another year has come and gone. It feels like things are changing faster than ever in all aspects of life, both personal and professional.
We strive to stay on top of everything that comes our way in the elder law industry to keep our members in the know so they don't have to spend their valuable time combing through the latest law changes and the newest business management technology that may come along.
One way we spread the word is through articles on our blog. Below are the top ten most read articles of 2018.
Top 10 Most Read Articles of 2018
- New VA Rules Drastically Change VA Planning
- Why Medicaid Asset Protection Planning is a Win-Win for Your Elder Law Firm and Your Clients
- Understanding the Veterans Asset Protection Trust
- Lawyering and the Diminished Capacity Client
- Elder Law Versus Estate Planning: Not So Different After All
- Should a dementia patient be able to refuse food and water?
- The Future is Here: How Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT) Can Help the Elderly
- Changes to the Program Operations Manual System
- Understanding the Medicaid Family Protection Trust
- Beyond the Fee: How to Balance the Pricing and Value Proposition of Your Elder Law Services
Ensure you stay on top of industry news by subscribing today. Enter your email address at the bottom of this page and you'll be set.