As we usher in 2018 and all of the great things to come, we take a moment to look back at a few of our "Best of 2017." Yesterday we featured the Top 11 Most Read Articles of 2017. Today we take a look at what was popular for online education.
This year ElderCounsel hosted 55 webinars that were all included in membership. These courses are now on-demand resources in the Education Library for members to access whenever they want and as often as they want. Everyone in the member firm (i.e.: associate attorneys, paralegals, administrative assistant, etc.) have access to all of these resources too. Topics ranged from legal-technical, state-specific, team training, practice development, and marketing.
Top 10 Webinars Watched in 2017
- Founders Series: Our Principals on Principals Introduction
- Founders Series: Crisis Planning Strategies in a Nutshell
- Keeping it in the Family: The Preplanning Advantage
- Founders Series: Irrevocable Trusts: Not Just for the Rich
- Why Trustees Need Your Help
- Founders Series; Avoid Malpractice when Drafting Special Needs Trusts
- Medicaid Planning for the Institutionalized Spouse's IRA: Name on the Check Rule
- Developing Effective Relationships with the Geriatric Care Community
- Automation for the Small Firm and Solo Practitioner
- A VA Plan has Matured into a Medicaid Plan, Now What (Advanced Planning)
As we look back at the most popular webinars, we can't help but notice that the Founders Series was very popular this year. Thank you to ElderCounsel Principals Michael Amoruso, Louis Pierro, Howard Krooks, and Vincent Russo (pictured left to right) for coming together this year and presenting monthly on such a wide variety of topics that you know so well.
The webinar with the highest attendance for a live webinar was Howard Krooks' presentation regarding irrevocable trusts. Access the recording and materials now and learn why the quantity of resources and assets do not matter when you are talking about an irrevocable trust.